Most of these projects were my own creation with some artwork added by another entity, or as a contractor with a startup. Each project either links to details about it or to the site itself. In most cases, I was working on proprietary solutions to internal tools that aren't freely available on the web. This project list is in reverse chronological order.
Utilizing an open source command line C library, I put together a selection of hardware, a network layout, and this web-based application. The Web App allowed large BACnet-based systems to be monitored in real time as large display pages and as a smaller tile-based interface that gave an abstracted layer of control to building engineers and directors.
One fateful evening, a friend and I had the idea to bring scientific accuracy to the alcohol imbibing game. Many human subjects tested the efficacy of the process before we finally decided on a formula. Graphics by FairlyArtful.
A client that used Optimize wanted some custom software to send bills to its tenant's based on their energy usage. I narrowed the scope and took specs for the project, but it quickly grew beyond the original design and was reworked again afterward. This project used a third party Java based backend for data collection.
Using a Java-based data collection tool, Optimize provides a customized interface to enable simple controls to specific HVAC devices over a VPN-based network system.
Client (Improve Group) requested an application for employees where they could retrieve details and estimate cost of a subcontractor over a the lifespan of a project. This also helped them keep an eye on under-utilized subcontractors, and to see if they had any over-represented categories of expertise.
A single static page for a joint venture with a new business partner.